Blue Lagoon 7 Day Cruise
7 days around the Yasawas should be enough time to get some Fijian in you. Chill with the locals and experience our lifestyle, our way in our own time. Enjoy the very best of Fijian hospitality as you will be an honoured guest and join in on the dances and ceremonies alike. Relax on a beach without a worry in the world as the sun sets in a distance.
On average we spend four hours cruising each day. Each night is spent anchored in a sheltered lagoon. Cruise itineraries are subject to wind, tides, weather and operational requirements.
Day 1: Set sail through the Mamanuca Islands bound for the Yasawas.
* Captain’s complimentary champagne cocktails at Sunset
* Captain’s Welcome Dinner followed by live entertainment
Day 2: Make way northward for a deserted tropical beach
* Refresh with an early morning swim
* Cruise the coral cays of the next idyllic island
* Enjoy a relaxed swim or bushwalk at a remote beach
* Lazy tropical beach barbecue
* Slow cruise to the next island
* Sunset cocktails and ‘East Indian Delights’ theme dinner
Day 3: You’re an honoured guest at a traditional Fijian village
* Start with swim, snorkel or coral viewing trip
* Cruise further north
* Visit a traditional Fijian village and join in the ancient Yaqona ceremony
* Traditional village dances
* Browse the shell market for souvenirs and bargains
Day 4: A day to relax onboard or on a pristine tropical beach
* We reach the northernmost point in the Yasawa islands
* Marvel at the fish and magical colours as you snorkel the reef gardens
* Lunch onboard followed by a lazy afternoon sunbathing, swimming or lazing beneath the palm trees
* Be soothed with a Fijian massage
* Dinner ashore under the stars with a sumptuous carvery dinner
Day 5: Yet more island magic!
* Visit a traditional Fijian classroom after breakfast
* Rejoin your ship and discover yet another unspoilt beach
* Walk the pure white sand, swim or snorkel the afternoon away
* Evening cocktails back on board followed by dinner, island music and dancing
Day 6: Glass-bottomed boats or simply swaying in a hammock
* Anchor off our very own private island Nanuya Lailai
* Kayak, fish, snorkel or explore the bush tracks
* View the fish and magical reef on a glass-bottom boat tour or scuba dive (available at additional cost and is booked at check in)
* Or pick a hammock and laze the day away
* Cocktails on the beach to celebrate your last night in paradise
* Finish the day with a traditional ‘magiti’ feast and beach party!
Day 7: Time to say farewell
* A last early morning swim
* Breakfast is served as we set sail for Lautoka
* Disembark to the haunting melody of Fiji’s farewell song ‘Isa Lei’ sung by your crew
Alcohol: We regret that passengers are not permitted to bring their own alcohol onboard our vessels. Receipted storage facilities are available at our departure lounge.
Want to stay longer, contact us directly
Total cost: FJD 00.00
The rates are based on accommodation in Hibiscus cabin for 2 adults. It also includes cruise transportation and services, morning and afternoon tea, meals,cruise entertainment, shore excursions, entrance fees and activities included in the cruise schedule, snorkeling gear, ship to shore transfers and government taxes.
A fuel surcharge is applicable and payable direct to the cruise company upon check-in.
- No cancellation fee will apply for cancellations made 61 days prior to arrival
- Cancellations made between 31 to 60 days prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to $200 per person
- Cancellations made between 21 to 30 days prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 30% of the total booking cost
- Cancellations made between 15 - 20 days prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the total booking cost
- Cancellations made 14 days or less prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to100% of the total booking cost
- Fiji Hotel Link will also charge a handling fee of 10% of the value of the booking with a minimum charge of $20 and a maximum of $50. This is in addition to any cancellation fees that Blue Lagoon Cruises may levy.
Infants under 2 yrs -no charge, children under 15yrs - child rates apply