Enjoy a magical experience in their traditional Fijian Bure, cool in warm temperatures, filled with decorative charm and perfect for relaxing. Take advantage of your private deck equipped with sun lounges while you read a book and soak up the sun.
Stay for a minimum of 4 nights and receive a Bride and Groom original Sulu (sarongs), flowers and fruits, and a Bottle of Champagne upon arrival in your room.
Includes Minister of celebrant, Venue decoration on the beach, meet & greet transport with escort to registry, marriage license fee, Tradition Fijian Warrior escort, Beachcomber Special Marriage Certificate and Special gift, Bouquet and Boutonniere, Island choir, 1 tier wedding cake, 36 photo shots with CD and a bottle of Sparkling Wine for toast after ceremony for couple. Also inclusive of a special candle lit dinner for two.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
- Required Booking deposit of 20% is non-refundable and the balance payable will be collected 45 days prior to arrival.”
- cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 1 night's booking
- no-shows will incur a fee equivalent to 100% of the total booking.
- More than 21 days prior to arrival date, No cancellation fee.
- Between 8-20 days prior to arrival date, 50% cancellation fee.
- 7 days and less notice prior to arrival and no shows, 100% cancellation fee.
Late check-outs are charged 50% of the normal room rate.
Beachcomber offers a late boat transfer service for guests wishing to connect with international flight arrivals and departures that fall outside the normal ferry service.
Child rates as above sharing room with parents, using existing bedding. Baby cots are available free of charge for infants under 3 years old.
Please request in booking. These are available in all room types EXCEPT The Dormitory and Lodge Rooms.