Rivers Fiji - Beqa Island Sea Kayak
Sea kayaking is just one of many activities that make your trip to Beqa a unique off shore adventure. First you'll cruise across the Beqa passage in a private charter boat, enjoying spectacular views of the mainland's mountainous interior and palm fringed coastline.
Sea kayaking is just one of many activities that make your trip to Beqa a unique off shore adventure. First, you will cruise across the Beqa passage in a private charter boat, enjoying spectacular views of the mainland's mountainous interior and palm fringed coastline.
Stop over at the uninhabited island of Nanuku and snorkel with the vibrant rainbow of marine life, explore the white sandy beach and enjoy the tasty lunch.
Then cruise to the majestic island of Beqa Island to begin your kayak exploration. The lush, cliff-lined interior of Beqa Island shelters peaceful bays that are perfect for leisurely paddling and wildlife observation.
Capture the natural beauty of island’s landscape and the odd fruit bat clinging to a tree, as well as variety of birdlife.
If the tides permit, you can continue to the visible end of the bay, where you will only discover a secret mangrove passageway that leads to the great blue beyond.
After more snorkeling, island exploration and peaceful paddling, you will cruise back to the mainland on your private boat with the sound of island tunes and a cold drink on hand.
- the minimum age limit is 8 years.
- the child rate applies to children between 8 to 11 years
- children between 8 to 17 years of age must be accompanied by 1 full-paying adult.
- the ratio must be 1 child to 1 full-paying adult passenger.
- a cancellation fee will be incurred for cancellations made more than 24 hours prior to the trip's departure.
- cancellation made within 24 hours prior to the trip's departure will incur the full cancellation fee.
- no show will incur the full cancellation fee.
- in addition to the charges levied by Rivers Fiji - Beqa Island Sea Kayak operator, Fiji Hotel Link will charge a handling fee of 10% of the value of the booking with a minimum charge of $20 and a maximum of $50.
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
Return transfers for guests staying at hotels/resorts in Nadi, Coral Coast and Suva is provided.