The cancellation policy is as follows:
- Required Booking deposit of 20% is non-refundable and the balance payable will be collected 45 days prior to arrival.
- cancellations received 30 to 40 days prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to a night's accommodation.
- cancellations received 15 to 30 days prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 3 nights accommodation.
- cancellations received less than 15 days prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the total booking
- no-shows incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the total booking
- In addition to the above charges being levied by Beqa Lagoon Resort, Fiji Hotel Link conditions apply charges a handling fee of 10% of the value of the booking with a minimum charge of FJD 20 and a maximum of FJD 50.
Late checkout at 2:30 pm may be requested and subject to availability of villa and boat transfers.
Two children under the age of 11 are allowed to share the room with their parents for no extra charge.
Fiji is a year-round destination.Although weather patterns have changed lately making conditions less predictable you will find it slightly more comfortable and dry during the winter, from June to September. Summers from November to April are usually a bit warmer and more humid. This is also the time when tropical depressions are forming that can turn into cyclones. Beqa Island’s annual average temperature is approximately 77.2F or 25.1C making it very comfortable year round.
Water temperature is in the 80’s, being slightly cooler during the winter months, June to September.