Experience traditional Fijian accommodation with their bures, constructed with thatched roofs, local timber and artwork. The 14 bures, 11 constructed in 2002, 3 constructed in 2003 and 1 luxury bure constructed in 2008, all have large screened louverswindows on the wall and varnished timber floors.
The rates also include government taxes.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
- · Booking deposit of 20% is non-refundable and the balance payable will be collected 45 days prior to arrival.
-cancellations received less than 30 days prior to arrival incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the total booking
- no-shows incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the total booking
- no refunds will be made for late check-in or early check-out.
- Travel insurance is recommended
Request upon checking-in
- Children up to 15 years old sharing a room with an adult and not requiring a rollaway bed, will be accommodated free of charge (except for the Honeymoon Bure).
- In any circumstances where a rollaway bed is required the extra person charge (FJ$53) will apply.
- Children 16 to 18 years will pay F$53 rack for accommodation only plus the normal meal rates.
- Infant cots will be provided on a complimentary basis.
- Meals for children up to 11 years old will be provided at F$50 of the quoted adult meal rates.
- Meals for children 12 years to 15 years will be same as adult meal rates (FJ$110 per person)