Bounty Island - Full Day Cruise
The island is largely untouched and boasts 48 acres of natural wilderness encircled by beautiful white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters. There is a small resort with all facilities including a fresh water swimming pool. You can explore the island wandering the trails that wind through the tropical vegetation. The island sanctuary is home to native birds such as herons and kingfishers.
Being a Marine Reserve the surrounding waters have good coral and fish life making for excellent snorkelling. The island is also a favourite nesting ground for turtles who return each year to lay their eggs (seasonal).
Take part in the many activities offered at the Resort such as fish feeding and volleyball. Kayaks, sailing catamarans, snorkelling gear and cross-country bikes are all available for use free of charge. And for the kids table tennis and a pool table. Or with the miles of beach encircling the island you can wander off and find your own private piece of paradise!
- Pick-up from your hotel (Contact us for pick schedule and if the pick-up service is provided from the hotel, you are staying at.
- Departure from Denarau Marina at 9am
- Relax, enjoy the day on Bounty and enjoy buffet lunch
- Depart Bounty for Denarau Marina at 5.10pm and arriving at 6pm
- Drop-off to your hotel (Contact us if you wish to find out if the drop-off service is provided to the hotel, you are staying at.)
- The child rate will apply to children aged between 5-15 years inclusive.
- Children under five years can travel free of charge.
- cancellations made 24 hours prior to cruise departure will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 25% of the total booking.
- cancellations made 12 hours prior to cruise departure will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the total booking.
- no show will incur the full cancellation fee.
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
Complimentary pick-up is provided from most Nadi/Denarau area hotels and most Coral Coast area hotels (including Intercontinental & Sonaisali) to Beachcomber Island. Contact us if you wish to find out whether the pick-up service is provided from the hotel you are staying at.