Bula Pass - 7 Days
You have 7 days of unlimited Island hopping between the Mamanuca islands of South Sea, Bounty, Beachcomber, Mana and Malolo and all the destinations that the Yasawa Flyer cruises to in the Yasawa region.
- 8:30am from Denarau marina
- Island hopping transfers is valid for the number of days purchased
- Return to Denarau marina at your convenience
- All changes between Awesome Adventures and South Sea Cruises vessels must be done in the Islands.
- Whilst all travel is paid for, reservations must still be made for all transfers at least 24 hours prior and accommodation MUST be booked before disembarking the vessel.
- The Bula pass is not transferable to another person.
- The Bula pass becomes invalid for any further use when you return to Denarau.
- Passage is subject to availability.
- cancellations made 2 to 7 days prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 20% of the total booking.
- cancellations made 25 to 48 hours prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the total booking.
- cancellations made within 24 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the total booking.
- no-shows will incur a fee cancellation equivalent to 100% of the total booking.
- no refunds will be issued for unused days on the pass
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
Complimentary pick-up is provided from most Nadi/Denarau area hotels. Contact us if you wish to find out whether the pick-up service is provided from the hotel you are staying at.