Castaway Island ResortAddress: Qalito Island, Mamanuca
Castaway Island, Fiji is an iconic private island resort surrounded by white sand beaches and vibrant coral reefs, perfect for romantic couples with or without children. Offering exceptional facilities and creative island cuisine, Castaway is one of Fiji’s most popular island resorts.
With an accredited AAA 4 Star rating, the traditionally thatched air-conditioned bures with vaulted “tapa” lined ceilings are stylish and spacious. There are plenty of activities to choose from including snorkelling off the beach, PADI Five Star Gold Palm diving, catamarans,kayaks,windsurfers, parasailing, hand line fishing, speedboat champagne island hops and more. Castaway is everyone’s place and pace.
Don’ t miss Castaway's 50th Birthday Celebration Week
13 –20 November 2016
- Traditional Fijian welcome ceremony
- Castaway fun day – hosted beach activities
- Day @ Leisure
- Management cocktails, traditional Fijian Meke with special ceremony to recognize long serving staff
- Celebration of the environment (coral planting)
- Gala cocktail event
- Staff and guest sports day challenge
Located on the gorgeous private island of Qalito in the Mamanuca group, Castaway Island Resort is 15 to 20 kilometers from the main island of Viti Levu. The resort sits on the western corner of the 178 acre island with access to 2 beachfronts, the north and south beach.
There are 4 transfer types available:
- Standard or captain's lounge transfer
3 daily transfers from Denarau marina at 9:00am, 12:15pm and 3:15pm
- Speed boat transfer
Transfer service is available 24 hours, 7 days a week from Denarau marina
- Helicopter transfer - 12 minute transfer
The minimum price is for 2 person and baggage allowance of 15kg per person.
- Sea plane transfer from Nadi airport