Coral Coast Full Day Tour
Visit the Sigatoka Sand Dunes, Fiji's national heritage site, a Fijian village renowned for making pottery before heading to one of the best beaches in Fiji.
The tour of the Coral Coast region begins at the Sigatoka Sand Dunes, Fiji's national heritage site. Trek for 1 to 2 hours along the rolling sand dunes that stretch for several miles towering 60 to 90 feet tall. Pieces of pottery dating back 2,000 years were found among these dunes.
Next stop is the local village of Nakaubuta, that is renowned for traditional pottery making and a chance for you to experience local village life and traditional Fijian 'meke' dance.
Departing the village, you shall then head for lunch at Natadola, one of the Fiji Islands best beaches. You can relax, take a swim or enjoy a horseback ride along the gorgeous beachfront before heading back to your hotel/resort.
Operates Monday to Saturday
What to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Spare change of clothes
- Mosquito Repellent
- Your Bula spirit!
The child rate applies to children between 6 to 12 years of age.
2 children under 6 years of age can go on the tour free of charge.
- Cancellations made 72 to 49 hrs prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 25% of the total booking.
- Cancellations made 48 to 25 hrs prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the total booking.
- Cancellations made 24 hrs or less prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the total booking.
- No shows will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the total booking.
Book for more than 50 people, contact us directly
Complimentary pick-up is provided for guests staying at hotels on Denarau Island and in Nadi. Contact us if you wish to find out whether the pick-up service is provided from the hotel you are staying at.