Rivers Fiji - Deuba Coastal Sea Kayaking
Explore Fiji's beautiful coastline. Your adventure begins near the mouth of the Deuba River, where your guides help to familiarize you with your vessel.
Explore Fiji's beautiful coastline. Your adventure begins near the mouth of the Deuba River, where your guides help to familiarize you with your vessel. The first leg of your journey takes you through the green tunnels and tranquil waters of a mangrove forest, where sunlight softly filters through thick, verdant leaves. Enroute, you may spot some of the local denizens that make this unique ecosystem their home: mud lobsters, herons, harrier hawks, king fishers and fruit bats.
As the calm waters of the mangroves give way to the ocean, sandy beaches beckon you to shore for a break a bite to eat. Your guides prepare lunch while you enjoy a cold drink, a refreshing swim or maybe a nap in the sun. After your relaxing sojourn, its time to set a course for the open sea. Leaving the mainland behind, paddle through warm blue waters with the dramatic backdrop of Beqa and Yanuca Islands rising in the distance.
Your guide will lead you to a nearby reef, where you can snorkel with kaleidoscope of tropical fish among brilliantly coloured corals. Ride the waves back to shore, where more sandy beaches welcome you to relax and recount the memories of your costal exploration.
- the minimum age limit is 8 years.
- children between 8 to 17 years of age must be accompanied by 1 full-paying adult.
- the ratio must be 1 child to 1 full-paying adult passenger.
- a cancellation fee will be incurred for cancellations made more than 24 hours prior to the trip's departure.
- cancellation made within 24 hours prior to the trip's departure will incur the full cancellation fee.
- no show will incur the full cancellation fee.
- in addition to the charges levied by Rivers Fiji - Beqa Island Sea Kayak operator, Fiji Hotel Link will charge a handling fee of 10% of the value of the booking with a minimum charge of $20 and a maximum of $50.
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
Return transfers for guests staying at hotels/resorts in Nadi, Coral Coast and Suva is provided.