Fiji island Explorers – The Yasawa
The daylong sightseeing cruise is the perfect way to stay onboard and see the stunning Yasawa chain of islands. Travel aboard the catamaran, Yasawa Flyer, and view the remote Yasawa Islands from the comfort of the air-conditioned lounge or outside viewing deck.
A tasty lunch is included as part of your cruise and you can also purchase drinks and snacks from the licensed bar on board. As you enjoy your cocktail or two, capture the beauty of the palm fringed islands with its golden sandy beaches, the steep volcanic cliffs and unusual rock formations and the famous Blue Lagoon region.
- Pick up from hotels in Nadi and Coral Coast region
- Board the Yasawa Flyer at 8.30am
- Tour around the Yasawa Islands
- Lunch in the Yasawa Flyer
- Return back to Denarau Marina
- The child rate will apply to children aged between 5-15 years inclusive.
- Children under five years can travel free of charge.
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
Complimentary pick-up is provided from most Nadi/Denarau area hotels and most Coral Coast area hotels (including Intercontinental & Sonaisali). Contact us if you wish to find out whether the pick-up service is provided from the hotel you are staying at.