Five Princes is a colonial boutique hotel in Suva where guests can enjoy extreme comfort in modern stylish rooms and garden cottages, relax on the Colonial Verandah or simply cool down in the large swimming pool. Only minutes away from the heart of Suva and two minutes walk from the Australian High Commission. Five Princes prides itself as being an ideal place to stay for either business or pleasure. The Hotel offers a warm home-feel environment with friendly and hospitable service and 24hr security. It also offers luxury air-conditioned rooms with private telephone and internet access. All rooms and bures are en-suite and each is furnished with queen size bed, bedside lamps, writing desk & chair, wardrobe, ceiling fan, television & DVD and radio /alarm clock. The bures are also fitted with a verandah and a kitchenette which is equipped with a fridge, microwave, toaster, sandwich maker, electric kettle, crockery and cutlery.
Five Princes Hotel is located in Suva, a 40 minutes drive from Nausori Airport. From Nadi International Airport, it is three hours by road. There are also 45-minute flights on the two domestic carriers, Sun Air and Air Fiji. Listed below are the cost of the flights and road transfers. Please contact us should you wish to book the transfers.
- local taxi will cost a minimum FJD 213 each way, for a maximum for four passengers
- chauffer-driven private A/C carwill cost a minimum FJD 292 each way for four passengers
- seat in A/C coachwill cost FJD 99 per person. Keep in mind, the coach will have a few stops before you get to your destination.
Domestic Air Transfers
- Sun Air Limited isFiji's own domestic airline. Besides the shuttle flights operating throughout the day to Malolo lailai and Mana, Sun Air also provides air services to Suva, Kadavu, Savusavu and Taveuni. The flights from Nadi International Airport depart at 2.30 pm. The transfer cost is FJD 170 per adult and FJD 96 per child (3 to12 years), each way.
- Air Fiji has been operating in Fiji for years and has recently purchased new aircraft. They fly to major destinations such as Savusavu, Taveuni, Suva and Nadi. The flights from Nadi International Airport depart at 6.45 am, 8.45 am, 11.30 am, 5 pm, 5.30 pm and 8.45 pm. The transfer cost is FJD 168 per adult and FJD 89 per child (2 to12 years), each way.
Please note that transfers from the airport to Five Princes Hotel will be an additional cost.
Hotel Address: 5 Princes Road, Tamavua, Suva