Health & Therapeutic Orchid Full -Day Tour
Travel to the foot of the sleeping giant mountains and capture the surreal beauty of the orchid gardens and then head to the natural mud pools and hot springs of Sabeto.
Upon pick up you will head up to Nalesutale for a traditional welcome 'kava' ceremony before trekking through the rainforest up to the waterfall for a swim.
Then a fijian lunch before taking you to the warm therapeutic mud springs for a dip.
Concluding this full-day tour visiting the Garden Of The Sleeping Giant for it's winding board-walk of nature's botanical oasis witnessing a wide variety of plants and flowers, the Namaka Fresh Fruit Market, the sacred Hindu Temple and Nadi Town for shopping before heading back to your hotel.
What to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Spare change of clothes
- Mosquito repellent
- Your Bula Spirit!
- The child rate applies to children between 6 to 12 years of age
- 2 children under 6 years of age can go on the Abaca dull day tour free of charge.
- cancellations made 72 to 49 hrs prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 25% of the total booking.
- cancellations made 48 to 25 hrs prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the total booking.
- cancellations made 24 hrs or less prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the total booking.
- in addition to the charges by Viti Eco Tour, Fiji Hotel Link will charge a handling fee of 10% of the value of the booking with a minimum charge of $20 and a maximum of $50.
Book for more than 50 people, contact us directly
Pick-up and drop-off from/to Nadi hotels and Denarau resorts is also included.