Internet facilityInternet facility
Island Meal plan
- Includes Lunch and Dinner (FJD$155 per person).
Available at Dick's Place Bar and Bistro restaurant only, the meal plan includes:
- breakfast, which is a choice of either the full buffet breakfast, including continental buffet offering a selection of cereals, fresh tropical fruits, freshly baked bread and pastries, plus scrambled eggs, sausages, baked beans and spaghetti, or the continental buffet and one selection from the a la carte breakfast menu
- lunch, which includes two courses from the a la carte menu
- dinner, which includes three courses from the a la carte menu or daily specials. The selections include a maximum of three dishes, including one entrée, one main and one dessert or guests could opt for the Theme Buffets on selected nights.
- Lunch 2 courses = one main & one desert
- Dinner 3 courses = one entree, one main course & one dessert
- the meal plan for children includes 2course lunch and dinner from child's menu or theme night buffets
- Costs are subject to change at any time, without prior notification
- guests wishing to purchase a meal plan after arrival at the resort must do so for the entire stay.
Honeymoon Offer: valid year-round, minimum 3 nights:
- Bottle premium sparkling wine on arrival
- Day Spa relaxing foot treatments for two
- Two Sulus mementos
- Romantic turndown Service (first Night)
Wedding packages: Whether guests have a wedding party of two or 100, Musket Cove offers choice of catering arrangements and locations.
Arrive in style: Guests who book a helicopter to the resort will experience the thrill of flying in one of the ‘Island Hoppers' over the shimmering waters of the inner reef. What's more, by taking the helicopter, guests maximise the amount of time they can stay at Musket Cove Island by cutting down transport time and avoiding unwanted overnight stays on the mainland.
- 22 days or more No charge
- 21 to 8 days 20% of total accommodation
- days prior to arrival or no show 100% of total accommodation
- In addition to fee that levied by Musket Cove Resort, Fiji Hotel Link conditions apply.
- Fiji Hotel Link charges a handling fee of 10% of the value of the booking with a minimum charge of FJD 20 and a maximum of FJD 50.
Check in time: 12:00
Check out time: 10:00
Late check-out policy:
Subject to availability.
- 2 children under 15 years (if sharing with parents): stay free in 2 rooms categories which is Garden Bures and Lagoon Bures
-Children under 15 are not permitted in either Garden Villa or Beach Bure
Payment Form: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Cash