Please bring: camera with lots of battery power, extra bottle of water if needed, sunscreen, change of clothes and towel, a sense of adventure, proper shoes (old runners, slippers), sunglasses and hat.
OFF ROAD CAVE SAFARI
• Return mini-coach transfers from your resort
• ATV (landrover) ride on the road less travelled
• Contribution to your Priest at the cave
• Discovering and visiting Naihehe Cave (Fiji’s largest cave system) and learning all about its history
• BBQ lunch with fresh fruits, snacks and juice
• Swimming is optional
SIGATOKA RIVER SAFARI :
• Return mini-coach transfers from your resort (unless self-drive)
• Safari Jet boat ride to your village, learning all about the history of Fiji and the area you are visiting
• Contribution to your village
• Village tour which includes hands on learning, discover all aspects of life in a Fijian village including a traditional Fijian welcoming ceremony, which enables you to taste yaqona (kava)
• Fijian tropical lunch prepared by the women of the village, entertainment and dancing
• Return journey on the boat will see your jet boat captain showing you some Sigatoka spins (360 degree spins).
Tour Sessions - Monday to Saturday
A.M Tour - departs S80.25igatoka Town - 8.45am and back at 2.00pm
P.M Tour - departs Sigatoka Town - 1.00pm and back at 5.45pm
*Closed Sundays, New Year's Day, Good Friday, Christmas Day
All guests must be ready by their resort lobby at least 10 minutes prior to pick up time. Self-drive guests must be at Tappoo Sigatoka at least 15 minutes before departure.
OFF ROAD CAVE SAFARI
A.M. BBQ is served at approximately 11.40am
P.M. BBQ is served at approximately 3.40pm
SIGATOKA RIVER SAFARI
A.M. meal at the village is served at approximately 11.45am
P.M. meal at the village is served at approximately 3.45pm
Any cancellation made between 0-24 hours of tour departure will incur 100% cancelation fees.
A 24 - 48 hour notice will incur 50% cancellation fees.
In addition to the above charged by Sigatoka River Safari, Fiji Hotel Link will charge a handling fee to a minimum of F$20-F$50.00