There are two options:
- the full board meal plan, which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- the half board meal plan, which includes breakfast and dinner.
Honeymooners receive chocolates, a bottle of sparkling wine and a ‘Bride & Groom 2 x 30 minute poolside massage'. A minimum of four nights stay at the resort is required to qualify for the Honeymoon Bonus.
For those who have dreamed of having a Fiji Wedding, there can be no better venue than Shangri-La's Fijian Resort & Spa. The beautiful island offers a range of stunning venues for outdoor weddings as well as a non-denominational Seaside Wedding Chapel.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
- Booking deposit of 20% is non-refundable and the balance payable will be collected 45 days prior to arrival.
- cancellations made within 15 days of arrival incur a cancellation fee equivalent to one night accommodation
- cancellation made with 7 days prior of arrival incur a cancellation fee equivalent to the total booking value
- no-shows incur a cancellation fee equivalent to the total booking value.
- in addition to the charges being levied by Shangri-La's Fijian Resort and Spa, Fiji Hotel Link conditions apply:
A handling fee of 10% of the value of the booking with a minimum charge of FJD 20 and a maximum of FJD 50.
An additional charge applies for late check-out.
Up to 2 children 12yrs and under eat free - conditions apply. Families with a 3rd child aged 12yrs or under can pay an additional cost per day for that child to have access to the child buffet meal program (valid for 2 Bedroom Beach Bure or those with the family second Lagoon/Ocean view room offer. Alternatively, a third child 12yrs or under may partake in the child buffet meal program (valid Ocean Family room only).