Go on a Voyage to the native land of Fijian culture at the uninhabited sacred islands. With a 3 nights cruise full of entertainment and activities, you can never have an idle day. Visit traditional Fijian villages and a local school. Experience a choral service in the village church and snorkel off palm fringed beaches underneath high limestone cliffs. There is something for everyone on board this cruise!
Note that the Southern Yasawa Cruise is a 3 night cruise departing every Saturday only, for that reason you will need to select your check-in and check-out dates accordingly.
- Cruise departs at 2pm on Saturdays
- Swim, relax and see the sights if Tivua Island followed by the welcome dinner.
- Travel to the home of Fijian culture on the sacred island on Sunday. Chill out by swimming, sunbathing, snorkeling, or wander above the islands coral reefs in a glass-bottomed boat. Take another cruise in the evening to Waya island for a special delight with a choral service in the village church and enjoy the entertainment.
- Explore the islands, reefs and bays of Waya on Monday. This is a South Pacific paradise where volcanic peaks soar over palm frindged beaches. Take a visit to the local school and handicraft market. Come nightfall, take pleasure in the tastes of Fiji as Reef Escape hosts an earth oven feast, locally known as “Lovo”. In addition to your great night, sit back and enjoy live entertainment, Fijian meke and traditional kava ceremony.
- Return to Denarau on Tuesday morning.
- Lobby lounge/Bar
- Poolside bar
- Souvenir/Gift Shop(s)
- Swimming pool – Outdoor
- Board / Leisure Games
- Massage (Foot/Traditional/etc.)
- Scuba diving/Snorkelling
- Volleyball/Beach Volleyball