Take a journey with Captain Cook Cruises to the sheltered bays of crystal clear water in the more remote Northern Yasawas. The 4 nights cruise promises warm beaches, warm smiles, amazing corals to discover and magnificent sights such as the Sawa-I-Lau lagoon and volcanic peaks.
The 4 days journey to the northern Yasawa Islands departs every Tuesday thus you will need to select your check-in and check-out dates accordingly.
- Depart port Denarau on Tuesday at 2pm
- Visit the haven for breeding turtles, Tivua Island. Bathe in the clear warm waters of the Pacific, survey the island and unwind before your welcome dinner.
- Spend the next four days visiting a local village, a handicraft market where you will experience the Fijian culture first hand. Journey past magnificent volcanic peaks and lagoons to the northen reaches of the Yasawa region.
- Benefit from The Special Captain’s Dinner to end your wonderful Fiji adventure.
- Lobby lounge/Bar
- Poolside bar
- Souvenir/Gift Shop(s)
- Swimming pool – Outdoor
- Board / Leisure Games
- Massage (Foot/Traditional/etc.)
- Scuba diving/Snorkelling
- Volleyball/Beach Volleyball