The Captain Cook 7 nights cruise to the Yasawa Islands promises you the Vital Fiji Experience. Benefit from the combination of both the three and four night cruises and take pleasure in the enthralling experience as you see the nature and culture from the north to the south of the Yasawa Islands. Also benefit from a choice of complimentary tours between departures.
This 7 night’s cruise departs Denarau marina every Tuesdays and Saturdays only, therefore you will need to select your check in and checkout dates accordingly.
- Departs the port at 2pm.
- Sail to the island if Tivua on Saturday on board the Reef Escape. Spend your leisure time lazing on the island before your welcome dinner.
- Cruise to the Scared Island on Sunday where you can sunbathe, swim, snorkel, or float above the effervescent marine life in a glass-bottom boat. Come the afternoon, sail towards Waya Island.
- Take pleasure in the energetic island of Waya where there is something to do for everyone. Discover the reefs, bays and volcanic peaks that tower over palm fringed beaches. Experience the island life on Monday as you visit the local school, handicraft center and enjoy the traditionally prepared feast, village meke and traditional kava ceremony.
- Pull in back at Denarau on Monday to spend time shopping or enjoy one of the half day tours. Visit the garden of the Sleeping Giant, the Mud Pool or Nadi town, or go sailing on the tall ship sailing adventure. Depart again for Tivua Island in the afternoon.
- You will then cruise through the rough volcanic peaks to the island of Matacawalevu where you will visit the local village and amble through the handicraft market. In the evening, celebrate the Pacific Island night wearing the standard attire of sulus and tropical shirts.
- Yasawa Island is your tropical island dream - white beaches, turquoise seas and coral reefs. Trek to the peak of the island and get a bird’s eye view of the famous blue lagoon. The remains of an ancient limestone cave system gives the lagoon its famed sapphire color while the jagged peaks of Sawa-I-lau grotto stand at the lagoon's entrance like an ancient guardian. Enjoy the morning at the lagoon or snorkel at the nearby reef before an al fresco lunch on the top deck. In the afternoon, visit the local school where the children will fascinate you with their smiles. In the evening, it is time for an unusual evening of fun and entertainment.
- Spend Friday cruising through the Naviti Channels to Drawaqa Island and explore some of the best coral reefs. Experience a traditional Sevusevu welcome ceremony at night, followed by an earth oven lovo feast and meke celebration, hosted by the local village.
- Disembark at the Denarau port again on Saturday morning.
- Lobby lounge/Bar
- Poolside bar
- Souvenir/Gift Shop(s)
- Swimming pool – Outdoor
- Board / Leisure Games
- Massage (Foot/Traditional/etc.)
- Scuba diving/Snorkelling
- Volleyball/Beach Volleyball